dom, 05 abr|
Rana Verde Pakage
In this package you can get to know our country on a tour that takes you to the city, beautiful mountains and refreshing beaches. Enjoy countryside landscapes, a lot of green thanks to our abundant vegetation and observe the great diversity of wild animals that our country offers.
Horario y ubicación
05 abr 2020, 19:00
Costa Rica, Costa Rica
Acerca del evento
- 7 nights of accommodation
- Transportation Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- City Tour through the City of San José
- Tour of Lake Arenal in La Fortuna
- Hanging Bridges Tour
- Visit to the Baldi Hot Springs
- Beach Tour in Guanacaste (Flamingo and Conchal)
- Tours mentioned in Itineraries
- Transfers through the national territory in modern tourism units
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour
• Tips to driver and guide
• Meals not specified
• Activities not specified
• Travel insurance
• Migratory processes
• International or local flights
- Day 1: Transfer Airport - Hotel. Lodging Hotel WYNDHAM or similar
- Day 2: Breakfast included, City Tour through San José with lunch included, Departure to Fortuna, Lodging at Hotel Los lagos or similar.
- Day 3: Breakfast included in hotel, visit to the hanging bridges, Afternoon night at the Thermal Baldí with dinner included.
- Day 4: Breakfast included in hotel, Tour by Lake Arenal. Departure to Tamarindo Beach. Lodging at Wyndham Tamarindo or similar
- Day 5: Breakfast at Wyndham Tamarindo hotel or similar, Tour included visit to Playa Conchal - Flamingo with lunch included
- Day 6: Breakfast at Wyndham Tamarindo hotel or similar, free day in Tamarindo
- Day 7: Breakfast at hotel, Transfer to Hotel in San José. On the way you will go to a place if you want to buy handicrafts.
- Day 8: Breakfast included in hotel hours available. Transfer Hotel - Airport according to your flight time.
End of our services
This is a casual tour. Casual wear is suggested for sightseeing and daytime traveling. Dress code for evenings is casual. Suit jackets for men and dresses for women are never required in our Costa Rica tour. It is recommended to wear dry clothing (such as that offered by Columbia, ExOfficio and Travelsmith) in the rainforest. Shirts with long sleeves and long pants are recommended for rain forest and cloud forest hikes. Pants that zip at the knee to convert into shorts are very comfortable in the rainforest.
MUST TO KNOW:
To reserve your space you must insure it with an amount of $ 500, this is to be able to make the necessary hotel locks and guarantee the space, we will let the rest pay it in cash the day of your arrival.
We will be happy to receive in our country, the transfer of arrival and departure are included as indicated in the itinerary, so we recommend the day you visit us, send us a confirmation of the flight number, as well as our equipment will remain in the For more information, see our logo. In the event that we do not have a favor to wait a few minutes, we can see how a transfer of another passenger is made, no alarms. In the same way if you have wifi you can contact Whatsapp +506 72970820 to let us know.
To enter Costa Rica, you will need to U.S. passport valid for 6 additional months after the date of your arrival into Costa Rica. A 3 month tourist visa is automatically issued to U.S. citizens after clearing Costa Rica customs. Non U.S. citizens, please check passport and visa requirements. Note: It is recommended that children under 18 years old be traveling without both parents or legal guardians, carry a notarized letter of authorization signed by the missing parent (s) or guardian (s). A notarized birth certificate showing only one parent, a parent's death certificate, or a court order of child custody may also be permissible. Failure to have proper documentation could result in denial of boarding by the airline, due to international child protection laws.
12 to +50 years old1199,00 US$
Child 4 - 11 years old999,00 US$
0 - 4 years old0,00 US$