You choose the dates|
ECONOMY - Package (7N/8D)
We have an economic package where you can enjoy Costa Rica, Beach, Mountains, Volcanoes and Waterfalls. A minimum of 6 people is required to operate this tour.
Horario y ubicación
You choose the dates
Costa Rica, Costa Rica
Acerca del evento
We have an economic package where you can enjoy Costa Rica, Beach, Mountains, Volcanoes and Waterfalls.
A minimum of 6 people is required to operate this tour.
IT INCLUDES PER PERSON:
- 7 nights of accommodation
- Transportation Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- City Tour through the City of San José
- Tour of Lake Arenal in La Fortuna
- Hanging Bridges Tour
- Visit to the Hot Springs
- Beach Tour in Guanacaste (Flamingo and Conchal)
- Tours mentioned in Itineraries
- Transfers through the national territory in modern tourism units
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour
• Tips to driver and guide
• Meals not specified
• Activities not specified
• Travel insurance
• Migratory processes
• International or local flights
- The adult rate is from 12 to 60 years old $ 1,199 per person in double occupancy.
- The child rate of 4 to 11 years is $999 per child, accompanied by 2 adults or more.
- The rate of infants is free 0 - 3 years, accompanied by 2 adults or more
- Day 1: Transfer Airport - Hotel. Lodging Hotel WYNDHAM or similar
- Day 2: Breakfast included, City Tour through San José with lunch included, Departure to Fortuna, Lodging at Hotel Los lagos or similar.
- Day 3: Breakfast included in hotel, visit to the hanging bridges, Afternoon night at the Hots Springs with dinner included.
- Day 4: Breakfast included in hotel, Tour by Lake Arenal. Departure to Tamarindo Beach. Lodging at Wyndham Tamarindo or similar
- Day 5: Breakfast at Wyndham Tamarindo hotel or similar, Tour included visit to Playa Conchal - Flamingo
- Day 6: Breakfast at Wyndham Tamarindo hotel or similar, free day in Tamarindo
- Day 7: Breakfast at hotel, Transfer to Hotel in San José. On the way you will go to a place if you want to buy handicrafts.
- Day 8: Breakfast included in hotel hours available. Transfer Hotel - Airport according to your flight time.
End of our services!
San Jose: Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu or similar
La Fortuna: The Hotel Lagos or similar
Tamarindo: Wyndham Tamarindo, ocean view or similar
This is a casual tour. Casual wear is suggested for sightseeing and daytime traveling. Dress code for evenings is casual. Suit jackets for men and dresses for women are never required in our Costa Rica tour. It is recommended to wear dry clothing (such as that offered by Columbia, ExOfficio and Travelsmith) in the rainforest. Shirts with long sleeves and long pants are recommended for rain forest and cloud forest hikes. Pants that zip at the knee to convert into shorts are very comfortable in the rainforest.
MUST TO KNOW:
We will be happy to receive in our country, the transfer of arrival and departure are included as indicated in the itinerary, so we recommend the day you visit us, send us a confirmation of the flight number, as well as our equipment will remain in the For more information, see our logo. In the event that we do not have a favor to wait a few minutes, we can see how a transfer of another passenger is made, no alarms. In the same way if you have wifi you can contact Whatsapp +506 72970820 to let us know.
To enter Costa Rica, you will need to U.S. passport valid for 6 additional months after the date of your arrival into Costa Rica. A 3 month tourist visa is automatically issued to U.S. citizens after clearing Costa Rica customs. Non U.S. citizens, please check passport and visa requirements. Note: It is recommended that children under 18 years old be traveling without both parents or legal guardians, carry a notarized letter of authorization signed by the missing parent (s) or guardian (s). A notarized birth certificate showing only one parent, a parent's death certificate, or a court order of child custody may also be permissible. Failure to have proper documentation could result in denial of boarding by the airline, due to international child protection laws.
To reserve your space you must book with $ 500 per person and thus we make the arrangements to block hotels for you. For us it is very important that we have a payment of by means that guarantees us that you visit us. The outstanding balance can be paid on the day of your arrival in cash to our guide.
The payment is totally safe, you can do it through Paypal, so do not give us any data of the card to us.
- Tipo de entrada
ADULT PAKAGE DOB ROOMPrecio1350,00 US$
- Tipo de entrada
ADULT SINGLE ROOM
12 to +50 years oldPrecio1700,00 US$